Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/30/2014 -- Direct selling remains the leading distribution channel for colour cosmetics in Bolivia. The various advertising and distribution initiatives undertaken by direct selling companies to support their brands helped boost the overall growth in colour cosmetics during 2012. The networks of salespeople which direct selling companies employ to establish personal relationships with end consumers and promote their products is the main driver of growth for these direct selling companies. The fact that they are able to establish strong personal relationships with end consumers and offer deferred payment plans and special discounts at their discretion is a particularly powerful marketing tool in colour cosmetics.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Yanbal Bolivia SA maintained its leadership in colour cosmetics in 2012 with a 37% value share. Yanbal provides great support to its sales teams and this is the main reason for the company?s success in colour cosmetics. Nonetheless, the unit prices charged for Yanbal?s brands are usually higher than the prices charged for the brands of its rivals. This is reflected in the company?s high value share and the fact that the rival companies such as Corporaci?n Belcorp have higher volume sales but lower value sales.
Direct selling companies are expected to remain the major source of growth in colour cosmetics in Bolivia throughout the forecast period. The strong support that these companies provide to their sales agents means constant increases in the consumer base for the category. Colour cosmetics is expected to continue growing at a healthy rate during the forecast period thanks to the efforts of the leading companies to expand their distribution. During 2012, the sales teams of the leading direct selling companies in colour cosmetics were able to reach a high proportion of consumers in Bolivia?s smaller cities and regions. In addition, direct selling companies have begun promoting their brands through television advertising campaigns and sponsoring beauty events and television programmes which target mainly female consumers. These techniques have traditionally been used by the most popular colour cosmetics brands distributed through retail channels and during the forecast fierce competition for these publicity opportunities is expected to develop in colour cosmetics.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Colour Cosmetics industry in Bolivia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Colour Cosmetics industry in Bolivia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Colour Cosmetics in Bolivia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Colour Cosmetics in Bolivia?
- What are the major brands in Bolivia?
- What are the key innovation trends in make up?
- What is the evolution of mass colour cosmetics versus their premium counterparts?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Eye Make-Up, Facial Make-Up, Lip Products, Nail Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Colour Cosmetics in Estonia
- Colour Cosmetics in Turkey
- Colour Cosmetics in Italy
- Colour Cosmetics in Israel
- Colour Cosmetics in Italy - a Snapshot (2013)
- Colour Cosmetics in South Korea
- Colour Cosmetics in China
- Colour Cosmetics in Greece
- Colour Cosmetics in Norway
- Colour Cosmetics in Ecuador