Fast Market Research recommends "Confectionery in Norway" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/10/2013 -- Confectionery in Norway industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2007-2011, and forecast to 2016). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Norway confectionery market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- Leaf International B.V.
- The confectionery market consists of retail sales of chocolate, gum, cereal bars and sugar confectionery. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using 2011 annual average exchange rates.
- The Norwegian confectionery market had total revenues of $1,165.3 million in 2011, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.9% between 2007 and 2011.
- Market consumption volumes increased with a CAGR of 0.6% between 2007-2011, to reach a total of 67.3 million kg in 2011.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the confectionery market in Norway
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the confectionery market in Norway
Leading company profiles reveal details of key confectionery market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Norway confectionery market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Norway economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Norway confectionery market by value in 2011?
What will be the size of the Norway confectionery market in 2016?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Norway confectionery market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Confectionery - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Consumer Trends in the Confectionery Market in France
- Consumer Trends in the Confectionery Market in Germany
- Consumer Trends in the Confectionery Market in China
- Confectionery: Advanced Emerging Markets (Brazil, Hungary, Mexico, Poland, South Africa, Taiwan) Industry Guide
- Consumer Trends in the Confectionery Market in Russia
- Consumer Trends in the Confectionery Market in Italy
- Consumer Trends in the Confectionery Market in Brazil
- Confectionery - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Consumer Trends in the Confectionery Market in the UK, 2011