Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Consumer Electronics in Thailand", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/01/2013 -- The performance of consumer electronics in 2011 was down on 2010 due to the significant impact of the flooding throughout the central part of Thailand during last quarter. In 2011, volume growth of computers and peripherals, in-car entertainment and in-home consumer electronics demonstrated a decline compared to 2010. On the other hand, portable consumer electronics was able to maintain another year of strong growth due to the strong performance of mirrorless interchangeable cameras, e-readers,...
Euromonitor International's Consumer Electronics in Thailand report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the in-home, portable and in-car consumer electronics products markets at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Computers and Peripherals, In-Car Entertainment, In-Home Consumer Electronics, Portable Consumer Electronics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Electronics market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Electronics in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Consumer Electronics in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Consumer Electronics in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Consumer Electronics in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Consumer Electronics - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Consumer Electronics: Global Industry Guide
- Consumer Electronics in the G8 to 2015: Market Guide
- Consumer Electronics in Eastern Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Consumer Electronics in Latin America to 2015: Market Guide
- Consumer Electronics in Emerging Asia to 2015: Market Guide