Fast Market Research recommends "Consumer Foodservice in Indonesia" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/07/2013 -- In 2012, consumer foodservice in Indonesia continued to perform respectably, and slightly better than in 2011, in terms of current value growth. This robust performance was mainly attributable to the rapid growth in outlet numbers and transaction volume at chained consumer foodservice outlets. Outlet number growth of chained outlets was fuelled by franchise agreements, further underpinned by the lower interest rate in 2012 compared to that of 2011. Meanwhile, improved transactions of chained...
Euromonitor International's Consumer Foodservice in Indonesia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Consumer Foodservice by Location, Consumer Foodservice by Type.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Foodservice market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Foodservice in Mexico
- Consumer Foodservice in the US
- Consumer Foodservice in China
- Consumer Foodservice in Italy
- Consumer Foodservice in Brazil
- Consumer Foodservice By Location in Mexico
- Consumer Foodservice in Hungary
- Consumer Foodservice By Location in Indonesia
- Consumer Foodservice in France
- Consumer Foodservice in Germany