Recently published research from Business Monitor International, "Croatia Food & Drink Report Q4 2013", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/12/2013 -- BMI Industry View
We see private consumption subtracting 0.7 percentage points (pp) from growth in 2013, as high unemployment, stagnant wage growth and low disposable incomes continue restraining Croatian consumers' ability to spend. Furthermore, consumer loans from the banking sector are likely to continue falling (loans contracted by 4.2% y-o-y in April), as the parent banks of Croatian subsidiaries deleverage, which is likely to further restrain consumer spending. Against this backdrop, household consumption subtracted 1.8pp from growth in Q113, a slight moderation from a 2.6pp subtraction the previous quarter.
Headline Industry Data (local currency)
- 2013 per capita food consumption = +0.9%; per capita forecast compound annual growth rate (CAGR) to 2017 = +2.8%.
- 2013 alcoholic drinks value sales = +0.8%; forecast CAGR to 2017 = +3%.
- 2013 soft drinks value sales = +0.3%; forecast CAGR to 2017 = +4.8%.
- 2013 mass grocery retail = +1.9%; forecast CAGR to 2017 = +3.4%.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Ireland Food & Drink Report Q3 2013
- Taiwan Food & Drink Report 2013
- Croatia Food & Drink Report Q4 2013
- Argentina Food & Drink Report 2013
- Philippines Food & Drink Report 2013
- Kuwait Food & Drink Report Q3 2013
- Romania Food & Drink Report Q2 2013
- Brazil Food & Drink Report Q4 2013
- Vietnam Food & Drink Report Q3 2013
- Germany Food & Drink Report Q3 2013