Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/24/2013 -- Introduction
Global Defense Spending industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global defense spending market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global defense spending market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key defense spending market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Global defense spending had a total budget allocation of $1,609.1bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.4% between 2008 and 2012.
Personnel numbers increased with a CAGR of 0.1% between 2008 and 2012, to reach a total of 17.4 million personnel in 2012.
The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 3.2% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $1,880.7bn by the end of 2017.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global defense spending market by value in 2012?
- What will be the size of the global defense spending market in 2017?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global defense spending market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global defense spending market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Defense research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Defense Spending - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Global Defense Survey 2013 - Business Outlook, Key Markets and Opportunities
- Defense Spending - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Global Defense Industry Suppliers - CEO Business Outlook Survey 2013-2014
- Defense Spending - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Defense Spending - Scandinavia Industry Guide
- The Chilean Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities to 2017: Market Profile
- The Chile Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities to 2016: Market Profile
- The Chilean Defense Industry - Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2017
- Future of the Chilean Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2018