New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Deodorants in Poland"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/09/2014 -- The awareness of Polish consumers of the problem of perspiration is growing. Deodorants' manufacturers offer a variety of solutions that not only provide effective protection against perspiration, but also nourish the delicate underarm skin. There are many variations with extended functions according to manufacturers' claims on the packaging, ranging from 48-hour to even 72-hour protection. Increasing attention to daily hygiene, the need for comfort and the feeling of being attractive is translating into steady demand for deodorants in Poland.
In 2013, the value sales of deodorants were dominated by three leading players, Unilever, Coty and Nivea. Unilever managed to maintain its leading 20% value share. The company benefits from having a wide product range, reasonable pricing and intense mass media advertising, especially for its Rexona, Rexona Men, Dove, Dove Men + Care and Axe brands. Coty ranked second holding a 16% value share, mainly due to the success of leading adidas and Playboy brands. Nivea maintained its third position with Nivea and Nivea Men brands, accounting for a 15% value share.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Deodorants will remain basic personal care for daily hygiene thus stable sales levels are expected over the forecast period. Product development towards more effective protection and added value, such as anti-irritation and calming properties, will be essential if brands are to succeed. Innovations in deodorants are likely to support value sales of the category over the forecast period. The trend towards deodorants with the least chemical compositions and no harmful substances, such as parabens or aluminium, is likely to remain in place over the forecast period. Moreover, manufacturers are expected to invest in the development of such products.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Deodorants industry in Poland with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Deodorants industry in Poland, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Deodorants in Poland market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Deodorants in Poland?
- What are the major brands in Poland?
- Which deodorant formats are seeing most dynamic growth?
- What are the key trends in product development?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Deodorant Creams, Deodorant Pumps, Deodorant Roll-Ons, Deodorant Sprays, Deodorant Sticks, Deodorant Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Austria to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Mexico to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Malaysia to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Belgium to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Portugal to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Saudi Arabia to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in France to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Denmark to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in New Zealand to 2017