Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/08/2014 -- e-Tailing Market in India 2014 captures the current scenario of the e-Tailing market in India. Online shopping has caught the fancy of the common people in an extravagant manner. Presently, as more and more people are hard pressed for time and look for time saving alternatives for practically every kind of activities, shopping online has earmarked a new trend. The Indian retail has taken an online turn as well to capitalize on this new concept, thereby heralding a new era of e-tailing. Though e-commerce has been prominent in the online domain for quite some time, yet it differentiates from e-tailing in the sense that while the former includes sale of goods and services, the latter pertains to only goods. Though there are certain inhibitions regarding the prospect of e-tailing in the country, however, with increasing internet and credit card penetration and general tendency amongst consumers to explore new avenues, this form of shopping has suddenly received a new lease of life and is well on its way for further growth.
Furthermore, the humongous presence of smart handheld devices and the explosion in the social media user base in India has opened doors for e-Tailers to tap the unexplored territories of the market. As more and more people are getting used to the usage of internet, especially among the social media domain, it can be anticipated that the e-Tailing market will gain further traction in the coming 2-3 years.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Public Companies, 1. Amazon Inc., , Private Companies, 1. eBay India Pvt. Ltd., 2. Flipkart Online Services Pvt. Ltd., 3. Future Bazaar India Ltd., 4. Gold Square Sales India Pvt. Ltd., 5. Jasper Infotech Pvt. Ltd., 6. Koovs Marketing Consulting Pvt. Ltd., 7. Robemall Apparels Pvt. Ltd., 8. TV18 Home Shopping Network Ltd., 9. Vector e-Commerce Pvt. Ltd., 10. Xerion Retail Pvt. Ltd.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Internet research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Global Soldier Modernization Market 2014-2024
- The Global Military IT, Data and Computing Market 2014-2024
- Insight Report: Mobile Entrepreneurs
- The Global Government Biometric Systems Market 2014-2024
- The Global Military Simulation and Virtual Training Market 2014-2024
- Sustainability in the Global Defense Industry 2013-2014 - Trends and Opportunities, Budgets, Defense Industry Procurement, and Marketing Initiatives
- In-Building Wireless Market - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- The Global Military Electro Optical Infrared(EO/IR)Market 2014-2024
- The UK Foodservice Industry Survey 2013-2014 - Organic Trends and Menu Labelling
- Global Construction Industry: Business Outlook Survey of Senior Executives 2013-2014: According to the survey results, 55% of senior-level respondents rate 'market uncertainty' as the most pressing business concern during 2013-2014