Recently published research from Ken Research, "Europe In-Vitro Diagnostics Market Outlook to 2018 - Ageing Demographic and Mounting Consolidations to Drive Future Growth", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/13/2014 -- The report titled "Europe In-Vitro Diagnostics Market Outlook to 2018 - Ageing Demographic and Mounting Consolidation to Drive Future Growth" provides a comprehensive analysis of the various aspects such as market size of the Europe, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the UK in-vitro diagnostics market. The report also covers the segmentations of in-vitro diagnostic markets in several European countries by reagents, instruments; by IVD labs, auto-tests; and by private laboratories, public and private hospitals, wholesalers and dispatchers, blood transfusion centers and others. The market shares of major players in the Europe IVD space have also been provided along with the comprehensive overview of the future of the in-vitro diagnostics market in Europe.
In-vitro diagnostics market in Europe, which has majorly been driven by the increasing number of lifestyle diseases, inclining preventive healthcare practices, mounting disposable incomes, ageing population and improving healthcare infrastructure, registered revenues of USD ~ million in 2013. With an advent of new varieties of diagnostic tests incorporating latest technology, the industry revenues increased by ~% in 2013 as compared to 2012. In-vitro diagnostics market in Europe is subject to a gamut of different factors, such as people with diabetes, heart, kidney and other infectious and lifestyle diseases and the overall disposable incomes in several countries, which play an important role in determining the revenues from various diagnostic segments.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reagents have been the largest contributing category in terms of revenue, having recorded the maximum sales over the years. The Europe in-vitro diagnostics market has grown at a CAGR of ~% from USD 13 billion in 2007 to USD ~ billion in 2013.
In vitro diagnostics market in Europe has showcased a gradual decline over the years. The market revenues have suffered owing to a gamut of factors. One of the major factors contributing to the weakened diagnostic market is principally linked to the stringent market setting and the austerity measures established to control healthcare costs. This has led to the consolidation of laboratories, strong price pressures, and delays of payment by healthcare authorities. These factors have cumulatively influenced the IVD industry negatively.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Roche, Abbott, Siements, Bio Merieux, Becton and Dickinson, Johnson & Johnson, Sysmex
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Immunoassay Market [Technology (Enzyme, Fluorescent, Chemiluminescence, Radioimmunoassay), Analyzers & Reagents, Applications (Infectious Diseases, Cancer, Endocrinology, Cardiology), End Users (Hospitals, Laboratory, Academics)] - Global Forecast to 2018
- Point-Of-Care Diagnostic Market - Global Forecast to 2018
- Veterinary Diagnostics Market - Global Forecast to 2018
- Tissue Diagnostics Market - Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Advances in Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) System Market (2013-2018) - Technology Trend Analysis - By Architecture, Field Strengths, Technology & Applications in Medical Diagnostics with Market Landscape Analysis - Estimates up to 2018
- Clinical Decision Support System (CDSS) Market - Global Forecast to 2018
- Caps & Closures Market by Raw Material (Plastic, Metal & Others), Applications (Food, Beverage, Personal Care & Home Care, Pharma & Industrial), Types (Plastic: Screw, Dispensing, Metal: Screw & Lug, Can Ends, Others) - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Sugar Substitute Market - By Types (HFS, HIS & LIS), Subtypes (Stevia, Sorbitol, Tagatose, Aspartame, Saccharine, Sucralose, Xylitol & Others) & Applications (Healthcare & Personal Care, Beverage & Food) - Global Trends, Forecasts to 2018
- Food Emulsifiers Market - Global Trends & Forecast To 2018
- Calcium Propionate Market by Applications (Bakery, Feed, Dairy, Meat & Processed Meat & Other Food Products) & by Regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, The Middle East & Africa) - Trends & Forecasts to 2018