New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Food Preparation Appliances in Sweden"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/28/2013 -- The popularity of consumer trends deriving from the weakness and uncertainty in the Swedish economy, in particular the cocooning trend and the growing interest in DIY and cooking meals from scratch, is being further boosted by popular television cooking programmes such as MasterChef Sweden and Halv atta hos mig (Half Past Seven at My Place). This helped food preparation appliance to increase in volume by 4% during 2012. The category remained one of the most resilient in consumer appliances in...
Euromonitor International's Food Preparation Appliances in Sweden report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, format trends or distribution issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Blenders, Citrus Pressers, Food Processors, Grinders and Choppers, Juice Extractors, Mixers, Other Food Preparation Appliances, Smoothie Makers.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Food Preparation Appliances market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Food Preparation Appliances in Indonesia
- Food Preparation Appliances in Hong Kong, China
- Food Preparation Appliances in Germany
- Food Preparation Appliances in Brazil
- Food Preparation Appliances in Greece
- Food Preparation Appliances in the US
- Food Preparation Appliances in Israel
- Food Preparation Appliances in South Africa
- Food Preparation Appliances in Denmark
- Food Preparation Appliances in Ukraine