New Retailing research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/09/2013 -- Saudi Arabia continued to suffer from a housing shortage at the end of the review period, with an estimated shortfall of around two million homes. The lack of clear mortgage legislation also resulted in many consumers struggling to obtain their own homes with waiting lists for dominant mortgage lender, government-owned REDF, being long. This constrained growth for furniture and homewares stores, with many households being multi-generational and overcrowded. The government began to invest...
Euromonitor International's Furniture and Homewares Stores in Saudi Arabia report offers insight into key trends and developments driving the industry. The report examines all retail channels to provide sector insight. Channels include hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounters, convenience stores, mixed retailers, health and beauty retailers, clothing and footwear retailers, furniture and furnishing stores, DIY and hardware stores, durable goods retailers, leisure and personal goods retailers. There are profiles of leading retailers, with analysis of their performance and the challenges they face. There is also analysis of non-store retailing: vending; homeshopping; internet retailing; direct selling, as available.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Furniture and Homewares Stores market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Furniture and Homewares Stores in Denmark
- Furniture and Homewares Stores in the United Kingdom
- Furniture and Homewares Stores in Taiwan
- Furniture and Homewares Stores in Norway
- Furniture and Homewares Stores in the US
- Furniture and Homewares Stores in Finland
- Furniture and Homewares Stores in Colombia
- Furniture and Homewares Stores in Mexico
- Furniture and Homewares Stores in Canada
- Furniture and Homewares Stores in Singapore