New Beverages market report from Canadean: "Global Energy Drinks Report 2013"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/20/2013 -- Product Synopsis
Published by Canadean, the Global Energy Drinks Report 2013 provides a detailed analysis of the Energy Drinks market, with global, regional and individual country data including forecasts to 2016.
Introduction and Landscape
Why was the report written?
The Global Energy Drinks Report 2013 is an essential guide for anyone with an interest in the global Energy drinks market and forms part of Canadean's best selling series of global soft drinks reports.
What is the current market landscape and what is changing?
Energy drinks overtook iced/rtd coffee drinks in 2011 and no longer represent the smallest category in the soft drinks spectrum.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
Average global per capita consumption remains low at just over one litre, but the level is growing year on year and has doubled since 2006. As energy drinks tend to carry a relatively high price per litres, they attract significant new supplier attention. Brand proliferation is consequently high, but few products attain lasting success.
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
The Global Energy Drinks Report for 2013 comprises of data tables and supporting text, providing information at a global, regional and country level. The report is compiled from Canadean's extensive global soft drinks databases which are researched individually by country using our specialist researchers 'on the ground'. Comprising of 82 individual country profiles and 8 regional overviews, plus a global summary, the Global Energy Drinks Report provides an invaluable guide to the latest trends in the energy drinks category worldwide.
Key Features and Benefits
Dataincludesenergy drinks consumption volumes(million litres and litres per capita)from 2007 to 2012, plus forecasts to 2016 by country.
Percentage markets shares are provided for segmentation data, packaging dataand distribution (2011 and 2012 actuals, plus 2013forecasts).
Leading companies' market shares for 2011 and 2012 are provided.
A market valuation is provided for eachcountry and, where applicable, new products in 2012 are identified by country.
Supporting text includes commentary on current and emerging trends, segmentation, packaging, distribution, pricing/valuation and where applicable, functional products and private label.
Key Market Issues
Two thirds of total energy drinks volume was carbonated in 2012, slightly less than 2011. The carbonated segment has been losing share since 2009, influenced by still product gains in North America.
As in the preceding seven years, low calorie products comprised just 4% of the energy drinks category in 2012. The macho image linked to energy drinks is a potential influence here.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Report 2013
- Global Sports Drinks Report 2013
- Global Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Report 2013
- Global Still Drinks Report 2013
- Global Energy Drinks Report 2012
- Wind Power in the US, Market Outlook to 2025, 2013 Update - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles
- Solar PV in the US, Market Outlook to 2025, 2013 Update - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles
- Solar PV in Australia, Market Outlook to 2025, 2013 Update - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles
- Wind Power in the UK, Market Outlook to 2025 - 2013 Update - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profile
- Sustainability in the Global Defense Industry 2013-2014 - Trends and Opportunities, Budgets, Defense Industry Procurement, and Marketing Initiatives