New Food market report from Euromonitor International: "Gum in Italy"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/10/2014 -- Gum is expected to decline by 5% in current value terms in 2013, reaching EUR697 million, given the negative economic environment, which is impacting sales of impulse products such as gum. Neither bubble gum nor chewing gum posted any value growth.
The most important company in gum in Italy is Perfetti Van Melle, which led in 2012, and is expected to continue to lead in 2013, holding a value share of 97%. The company's success is linked to its wide product offer, which covers all segments, as well as its wide distribution network, which makes the product easily available to Italian consumers.
It is expected that gum will continue to see a poor performance in the forecast period; in fact the negative economic environment, which is expected to continue to impact Italy in the future, will make Italians increasingly careful when spending money, and they will reduce impulse purchases.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Gum industry in Italy with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Gum industry in Italy, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Gum in Italy market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Gum in Italy?
- What are the major brands in Italy?
- How are more expensive "lifestyle" brands like Wrigley's 5 performing?
- Are consumers in developed markets moving from sugarised to sugar-free gum?
Reasons to Get This Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Bubble Gum, Chewing Gum.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Gum Market in Germany to 2017
- Gum Market in New Zealand to 2017
- Gum Market in Norway to 2017
- Gum Market in Colombia to 2017
- Gum Market in Hungary to 2017
- Gum Market in Spain to 2017
- Gum Market in India to 2017
- Gum Market in Hong Kong to 2017
- Gum Market in Czech Republic to 2017
- Gum Market in Turkey to 2017