Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/03/2014 -- Hair Colourants in South Africa by Mintel Global Market Navigator provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2013. This market covers hair colourants for all consumers. Market value is based on sales through all retail channels including direct to consumer, but excludes the professional sector including hairdresser sales to the consumer. Market size for Hair Colourants in South Africa is given in ZAR with a minimum of five years' historical data. Market Forecast is provided for five years. Included with this snapshot is socio-economic data for South Africa. Population, Consumer Price Index (CPI), Gross Domestic Product (GDP), Exchange Rates.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Hair Colourants in South Africa - a Snapshot (2012)
- Hair Styling Agents in South Africa - a Snapshot (2013)
- Hair Colourants in South Korea - a Snapshot (2013)
- Hair Colorants Market in South Africa: Market Profile to 2017
- The Future of the Haircare Market in South Africa to 2017
- Styling Agents Market in South Africa: Market Profile to 2017
- Hair Colourants in South Korea - a Snapshot (2012)
- Hair Styling Agents in South Africa - a Snapshot (2012)
- Leather Goods in South Africa - a Snapshot (2013)
- Fabric Care in South Africa - a Snapshot (2013)