New Pharmaceuticals research report from Global Markets Direct is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/16/2013 -- Global Markets Direct's, 'Head And Neck Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2013', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Head And Neck Cancer, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Head And Neck Cancer. Head And Neck Cancer - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Head And Neck Cancer.
- A review of the Head And Neck Cancer products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Head And Neck Cancer pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Head And Neck Cancer.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Head And Neck Cancer pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Eli Lilly and Company, Inovio Biomedical Corporation, Gilead Sciences, Inc., GenVec, Inc., Piramal Healthcare Limited, Bio-Path Holdings, Inc., Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Novartis AG, Daewoong Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Taiho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Takara Holdings Inc., Cell Therapeutics, Inc., CEL-SCI Corporation, Advaxis, Inc., Bionomics Limited, Northwest Biotherapeutics, Inc., Oncolytics Biotech Inc., Curis, Inc., Transgene SA, Panacea Biotec Limited, Natco Pharma Limited, Nanobiotix, Wilex AG, Multimmune GmbH, Hawthorn Pharmaceuticals, Inc., PDS Biotechnology Corporation, Oncolys BioPharma Inc., Etubics Corporation, InteRNA Technologies B.V., Genelux Corporation, IRX Therapeutics, Inc., Pique Therapeutics, ISU ABXIS Co.,Ltd., Jiangsu Kanion Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Incuron
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Head And Neck Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2013
- Recurrent Head And Neck Cancer Squamous Cell Carcinoma - Pipeline Review, H1 2013
- Head And Neck Cancer Squamous Cell Carcinoma - Pipeline Review, H1 2013
- Prostate Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Colon Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Liver Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Head And Neck Cancer Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2012
- Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Cervical Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)