Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers in Mexico", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/21/2013 -- Prior to the H1N1 crisis in Mexico, it had been common practice for over antibiotics and other Rx medications to be sold without a prescription. However, in the wake of the terrible effects of this crisis, the government began cracking down on pharmacies selling antibiotics without a prescription. In order to meet the needs of consumers who do not want to have to see their doctors before receiving their prescriptions, many chained chemists and parapharmacies began offering clinics with low...
Euromonitor International's Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers in Mexico report offers insight into key trends and developments driving the industry. The report examines all retail channels to provide sector insight. Channels include hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounters, convenience stores, mixed retailers, health and beauty retailers, clothing and footwear retailers, furniture and furnishing stores, DIY and hardware stores, durable goods retailers, leisure and personal goods retailers. There are profiles of leading retailers, with analysis of their performance and the challenges they face. There is also analysis of non-store retailing: vending; homeshopping; internet retailing; direct selling, as available.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Beauty Specialist Retailers, Chemists/Pharmacies, Other Healthcare Specialist Retailers, Parapharmacies/Drugstores.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Drug Stores and Health and Beauty Stores in G20 Countries: Market Guide to 2016
- Drugstores & Health & Beauty Stores in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Drugstores & Health & Beauty Stores in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Drugstores & Health & Beauty Stores in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Drug Stores and Health and Beauty Stores in Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- Drug Stores and Health and Beauty Stores in Asia-Pacific: Market Guide to 2016
- Drugstores & Health & Beauty Stores in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Drug Stores and Health and Beauty Stores in G8 Countries: Market Guide to 2016
- Specialist Retailers in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Specialist Retailers in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)