Recently published research from WealthInsight, "Insight Report: Philanthropy", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/17/2014 -- Global philanthropic activity demonstrated steady growth during the review period, and HNWIs have played a significant role in achieving this. However, the global trend of giving among HNWIs varies by region and country, depending on demographics, culture and traditions. Accordingly, each region has its own drivers and challenges. While a decline is being observed in spontaneous HNWI contributions in the philanthropy sector, structured philanthropic contributions are growing. Rather than contributing to qualify for tax deductions, the focus of HNWIs has increasingly been concentrated around the impact of their philanthropic investments. Many HNWIs are willing to become actively involved in their cause by volunteering. The philanthropy sector is demonstrating an increasing focus on impact and innovation.
- The US is the largest philanthropic market in the world, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific.
- The global philanthropic sector is changing in terms of processes and approach, as HNWIs' contributions become more impact-oriented.
- China and India are expected to play important roles in the philanthropy market over the forecast period.
- Micro-finance and venture philanthropy are spreading among HNWIs.
- Low numbers of family offices in emerging markets are negating the impact of philanthropy.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the philanthropic sector and the opportunities it holds for wealth management firms. It includes case studies of private banks and wealth managers that are successfully challenging the sector's dynamics.
- The report focuses on the philanthropic trends of HNWIs worldwide, and provides analysis from WealthInsight's proprietary HNWI database comprising over 75,000 individuals. For the purpose of identifying regional trends, HNWI philanthropists have been segmented by the geographical region.
- The report examines the specific trends in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Africa. For each region, the motives of HNWI philanthropists are analyzed by age, gender, the industry they belong to, and their wealth band.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Take strategic business decisions using information on the involvement of HNWIs in philanthropic activities across different regions.
- Understand the factors that affect HNWIs' philanthropic decision-making processes.
- Understand current strategic offerings of wealth management firms to attract HNWI philanthropists.
- Understand the role played by charitable organizations and giving vehicles in the philanthropy sector.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Insight Enterprises, Inc. - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report
- InSight Health Services Holdings Corp. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Molecular Insight Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Molecular Insight Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - 2013
- Molecular Insight Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- InSight Health Services Holdings Corp. - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Molecular Insight Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Insight Pharmaceuticals Corp. - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Insight Genetics, Inc. - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile
- 3D Mobile Market: Global Advancements, Business Models, Technology Roadmap, Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)