Recently published research from MarketLine, "Lenovo Group: Innovation and expansion in the digital age", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/08/2013 -- Introduction
In 1984, the Chinese Academy of Sciences provided funds of CNY200,000 (around $25,000) to found the New Technology Developer Inc., which, following a series of name changes and several acquisitions, would go on to become Lenovo Group Limited, a global IT company with revenues of almost $30bn in its FY2011/12.
Features and benefits
- MarketLine Case Studies describe topics such as innovative products, business models, and significant company acquisitions.
- Fact-based and presented in an accessible style, they explain the rationale of commercial decisions and illustrate wider market and economic trends.
Through product innovation, the establishment of a national sales network, a focus on the Chinese consumer, and brand recognition, Lenovo has established itself as a leading player in the Chinese PC market, holding a 35.2% market share in Q1 of its 2012/13 financial year.
Through a number of mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures, Lenovo has managed to grow its global footprint in recent years, increasing market share in both mature and emerging markets in the process.
Spurred on by technological advancement and consumer trends, Lenovo has diversified its hardware offering, and now offers tablet PCs and smartphones in addition to traditional PC products.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Your key questions answered
- How did Lenovo grow from a small start-up company to become the top player in the Chinese PC hardware market?
- How has Lenovo expanded into the international market, and what strategies has it employed to boost its global footprint?
- How has Lenovo adapted to changes in the technological landscape?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Computer Technology research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Life Insurance in South Africa, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016: Micro Insurance Programs and Rural Insurance Penetration Key to Market Expansion
- Lenovo Group Limited - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report
- Consumer Trends in the Bakery & Cereals Market in Germany
- Intellectual Property in ICT and Digital Media: Market Challenges, Solutions and Business Impact Analysis
- Consumer Trends in the Bakery & Cereals Market in Russia
- Targeting Adult Consumer Needs in Soft Drinks
- Consumer Trends in the Chilled & Deli Food Market in Russia
- Consumer Trends in the Bakery & Cereals Market in France
- Consumer Trends in the Bakery & Cereals Market in China
- Consumer Trends in the Bakery & Cereals Market in Italy