Fast Market Research recommends "Mobile Identity Infrastructure, Applications, and Services 2014 - 2019" from MindCommerce, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/09/2013 -- Driven by the growing surge for mobile interactions, mobile commerce and online digital purchasing, carriers worldwide are investing in mobile identity infrastructure as an economically efficient solution fraud detection/prevention and identity theft issues.
The ability to leverage network assets, such as the Subscriber Database Management (SDM) system, and the potential for incremental revenue from third-parties such as credit bureaus, banks, and credit card companies, makes mobile identity a high priority service for carriers worldwide. Mind commerce thus expects that mobile identity infrastructure market will grow at a CAGR of nearly 17% over the next five years eventually accounting for nearly USD 12 Billion in revenues by the end of 2019.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report provides an in-depth assessment of the Mobile Identity application market, including business models, market drivers, challenges, value chain analysis, operator and vendor strategies, and a quantitative assessment of the industry from 2014 to 2019.
The report covers the following topics:
- Technology Review: A review of the underlying technology supporting mobile identity and fraud management solutions
- A Review of mobile identity applications Deployments: A review of major mobile commerce identity solution deployments by Carriers and vendors worldwide
- Carrier Strategies: An analysis of how Carriers will position themselves to capitalize on mobile identity opportunity in the next generation networks and LTE.
- Case Studies: Use Cases for Mobile ID: Banking/Finance examples
- Market Analysis and Forecasts: A global and regional assessment of the market size and forecasts for the mobile identity market from 2014 to 2019
- Mobile identity Industry Roadmap 2014 - 2019: An analysis of the roadmap for the industry from 2014 to 2019
- Mind Commerce predicts a ten-fold increase in mobile data traffic between 2014 and 2019, leading to increased need for mobile identity
- Mobile Banking and mobile commerce (payments, shopping, loan applications) are major applications for mobile identity solutions
- The US region will lead the market from a regional perspective that will account for nearly USD 21%of the market by 2019
Questions Answered in Report:
- Which vendors are leading the market?
- How is the industry's value chain structured?
- What are the major mobile identity applications?
- What benefit does mobile identity bring to carriers?
- How much will the mobile identity markets be worth in 2019?
- What will be the regional outlook for revenue in the mobile identity market?
- What benefits do mobile identity deployments bring to mobile commerce vendors?
- Financial institutions
- Mobile network operators
- Mobile commerce providers
- Law enforcement authorities
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Wireless research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) Infrastructure and Services 2014 - 2019
- LTE Strategy 2013 - 2018
- Mobile Money: Mobile Payments, Mobile Remittance, Mobile Banking & Mobile Commerce Market - Advanced Technologies, Value Chain, Worldwide Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Beyond Cloud Computing: Mobile Communications, Applications, Content, and Commerce in the Cloud
- 3D Mobile Market: Global Advancements, Business Models, Technology Roadmap, Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Wireless/Mobile Devices and Applications: Solutions and Market Opportunities
- Mobile Value-added Services (VAS) in the Cloud: Security Challenges, Market Opportunities and Forecasts 2013 - 2018
- LTE Business Strategy 2013
- Millimeter Wave (MM Wave) Market - Analysis & Forecast (2013 - 2018)
- Mobile Applications and Widgets: Portable Applications on Mobile Platforms, Sixth Edition
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)