Recently published research from GBI Research, "Monoclonal Antibodies Market in Colorectal Cancer to 2019 - Favorable Pricing Policy in the US and Rising Prevalence in Europe and Japan Ensures Market Growth", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/06/2014 -- Monoclonal Antibodies Market in Colorectal Cancer to 2019 - Favorable Pricing Policy in the US and Rising Prevalence in Europe and Japan Ensures Market Growth
GBI Research, has released the pharma report "Monoclonal Antibodies Market in Colorectal Cancer to 2019 - Favorable Pricing Policy in the US and Rising Prevalence in Europe and Japan Ensures Market Growth". There are currently three monoclonal Antibody (mAb) treatments approved for metastatic colorectal cancer with the purpose of extending the patient's lifespan; Avastin, Erbitux and Vectibix. The current market leader is Avastin, which generated revenues of $6.2 billion in 2012 across a number of oncology indications. While compelling late-stage candidates are absent from the current pipeline, the anticipated rise in total prevalence of colorectal cancer in the top eight markets may inspire further investment. Pricing patterns for mAbs are highly favorable in the US, the largest market for colorectal cancer, and patent expirations are not expected to have a substantial effect on any of the featured markets. As a result of this, GBI Research believes the global market has the potential to grow to a value of $5.5 billion by 2019.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- A brief introduction to colorectal cancer, including the disease's pathogenesis, etiology, diagnosis and treatment algorithms.
- In-depth analysis of the three mAbs marketed for colorectal cancer, including analysis of their safety, efficacy, treatment patterns and strengths/weaknesses. Including a heat map comparing the drugs in terms of safety and efficacy.
- A comprehensive review of the pipeline for colorectal cancer therapies, including individual analysis of a number of late-stage pipeline drugs that are likely to enter the market during the forecast period. The pipeline is analyzed on the basis of phase distribution, molecule types, program types, mechanisms of action and molecular targets.
- Additional in-depth analysis of pipeline drug clinical trials by phase, trial size, trial duration and program failure rate for each molecule type, in addition to an in-depth analysis of clinical trial primary endpoints.
- Multi-scenario forecast data of the market to 2019, taking into account how the market may be affected by the introduction of new drugs, the expiry of key patents on current drugs and the changes in disease epidemiology across the key developed markets.
- Discussion of the drivers and barriers for market growth.
- In-depth analysis of all licensing and co-development deals that have occurred in the colorectal cancer market since 2006.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Understand the role of mAbs in the treatment of colorectal cancer and their relation to chemotherapies and targeted small molecule therapies.
- Understand the vast scope of the pipeline, including which molecule types and mechanisms of action are prominent.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Monoclonal Antibodies Market in Gastric and Esophageal Cancers to 2019 - Crowded Late-Stage Pipelines and Favorable Market Conditions Encourage Robust Growth
- Monoclonal Antibodies Market in Breast Cancer to 2019 - Strong Uptake of Novel HER-2 Targeted Therapies to Drive Robust Growth
- Biosimilars Market - Global Forecast to 2018
- Prostate Cancer Therapeutics Market to 2019 - Rising Prevalence and Strong Uptake of Recent Approvals to Drive Robust Growth to 2019
- Oncology Therapeutics Market in India to 2018 - Introduction of Market-Based Pricing to Fuel Price Wars and Intense Competition Among Domestic and Multinational Players
- Solid Tumors Market in Asia Pacific to 2019 - New Drug Approvals and Anticipated Product Launches to Trigger a Shift in Treatment Paradigm to Targeted Therapies
- Monoclonal Antibodies Market in Rheumatoid Arthritis to 2018 - Market Characterized by Large and Diversified Pipeline and Low Threat of Biosimilar Sales Erosion
- The Indian Pharmaceutical Industry 2013: Coming of Age in a Global Market
- Trends in Therapeutic Partnering
- Cardiovascular Diseases Therapeutics in Major Developed Markets to 2019 - Increasing Prevalence and Promising Novel Drugs offset Patent Cliff Threat