Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/12/2014 -- Socioeconomic changes caused consumers to have higher disposable incomes in 2013. As a consequence, they were able to afford nappies/diapers/pants more often than in the past. In 2013, mid- and high-income consumers continued to purchase nappies/diapers/pants, boosting the growth of the category. Consumers were able to spend on the products they considered convenient, and chose to purchase nappies/diapers/pants.
Kimberly Bolivia SA led value sales of nappies/diapers/pants in 2013. The company's brand Huggies is a favourite among consumers. Earlier in the review period this brand was expensive and out of reach for most mid-income consumers. However, in 2013, thanks to an increase in the purchasing power of consumers, Bolivians were able to afford these products. In addition, the company invests in the distribution and advertising of its brands.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Nappies/diapers/pants is set to post CAGRs of 5% in constant value and volume terms over the period 2013-2018. Growth is expected to be driven by price affordability and distribution in the forecast period. Players in nappies/diapers/pants are likely to continue bundling their products to attract consumers in Bolivia. If economic conditions remain favourable in the forecast period, it is likely that nappies/diapers/pants will continue to post healthy rates of growth.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Nappies/Diapers/Pants industry in Bolivia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Nappies/Diapers/Pants industry in Bolivia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Nappies/Diapers/Pants in Bolivia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Nappies/Diapers/Pants in Bolivia?
- What are the major brands in Bolivia?
- How are decreasing birth rates in developed economies impact the sales of nappies/diapers/pants?
- Which countries offer the biggest potential for environmentally friendly nappies/diapers?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Photographic Camera Markets in Eastern Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Photographic Camera Markets in Americas to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Photographic Camera Markets in the Top 5 Asian Countries to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Hotels in Argentina to 2017: Market Databook
- Hotels in the UAE to 2017: Market Databook
- Photographic Camera Markets in Western Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Photographic Camera Markets in the Top 5 European Countries to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Photographic Camera Markets in the World to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Photographic Camera Markets in Asia to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Photographic Camera Markets in Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts