Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/28/2014 -- A baby boom in Slovenia, noticed in the first half of the review period, stopped in 2010 with the number of newborn babies slightly declining in 2011 and 2012, according to the Statistical Office of the Republic of Slovenia. This had an impact especially on volume sales of new born nappies/diapers in Slovenia which posted a decline in 2013, with other types of nappies/diapers still benefiting from the baby boom as children grew older.
Euromonitor International's Nappies/Diapers/Pants in Slovenia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Disposable Pants, Nappies/Diapers.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Nappies/Diapers/Pants market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Hotels in the Netherlands to 2017: Market Databook
- Hotels in Argentina to 2017: Market Databook
- Hotels in Russia to 2017: Market Databook
- Hotels in Germany to 2017: Market Databook
- Hotels in the US to 2017: Market Databook
- Hotels in Egypt to 2018: Market Databook
- Hotels in South Korea to 2017: Market Databook
- Monoclonal Antibodies Market in Colorectal Cancer to 2019 - Favorable Pricing Policy in the US and Rising Prevalence in Europe and Japan Ensures Market Growth
- Construction and Mining Machinery Market in Czech Republic to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Consumer Foodservice in Bulgaria