Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/27/2014 -- Cream, chilled desserts and coffee whitener were the only products present in Iran during 2013. Currently cream has a very low base in the country which is a result of limited products with weak distribution. However, in recent years, major changes have taken place in this category. Several key manufacturers like Kalleh and Ramak launched cream brands and started broader distribution of this product. They also introduced cream mixtures like cream-honey which proved to be very successful in the Iranian market and helped per capita consumption to grow. One factor which is hampering the growth of cream is that unpackaged products are offered in ?dairy specialist retailers?.
Kalleh Dairy Co and Pegah Dairy Co retained their leadership of other dairy, holding 35% and 30% of the retail value share in 2013. Kalleh Dairy Co is one of the leaders in dairy as a whole in Iran as it has a wide distribution network for dairy products in the country, which makes its products available to Iranian consumers throughout the country. Its strong position in other dairy was won through the company?s leading cream product which is a simple 30% long-life/UHT cream available through most grocery retailers in the country.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The low base of cream will be the main driver for impressive growth during the forecast period. Iranian consumers are expected to discover cream as a good breakfast choice and for making meals. The process of conversion from unpackaged cream to packaged alternatives will also accelerate, and thus boost, sales.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Other Dairy industry in Iran with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Other Dairy industry in Iran, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Other Dairy in Iran market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Other Dairy in Iran?
- What are the major brands in Iran?
- How are volatile farmgate prices for milk impacting retail prices and sales performance?
- Given mounting obesity concerns, are consumers moving from full-fat to reduced fat/fat-free offerings?
- How are soy-based products performing against traditional dairy items?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Chilled and Shelf Stable Desserts, Chilled Snacks, Coffee Whiteners, Condensed/Evaporated Milk, Cream, Fromage Frais and Quark.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Dairy Ingredients Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Other Dairy in Taiwan
- Dairy Product Markets in the World to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Other Dairy in Serbia
- Other Dairy in Italy
- Other Dairy in Russia
- The Future of the Dairy Food Market in Slovakia to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Dairy Food Market in Peru to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Dairy Food Market in the Netherlands to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Dairy Food Market in New Zealand to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape