New Pharmaceuticals research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/14/2014 -- PharmaSphere: Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Deal Trends in Latin America: 2008 - 2012
"PharmaSphere: Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Deal Trends in Latin America: 2008 - 2012" report provides an in-depth understanding of the key deals that took place in the region during the last decade. The type of deals covered in the report include Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Licensing and Collaboration & Partnerships.
The report also provides understanding on the regional differences in the deal making activity to that of the global trends and key trends are outlined with insight on drivers such as regulatory policy, macro-economic and industry factors as well as market access challenges. Case studies including the top five deals in value among Mergers & Acquisition, Licensing and Collaboration & Partnerships are strategically analyzed to provide comprehensive understanding on areas such as structure and status of the deal vis a vis the overall corporate strategy.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Key Questions Answered
- How are the main deal categories faring among top countries in the Latin America region over the past five years?
- What are the primary reasons for increased activity in strategic deals by leading pharmaceutical companies in LATAM region?
- What are the key trends, and strategies involved in M&As, licensing deals, and collaboration agreements entered into by leading pharmaceutical and healthcare companies in the Latin American region?
- What strategies are the most successful companies pursuing to gain and maintain their market leading position?
- Which are the key companies that are potential targets of acquisitions?
- Report provides in-depth understanding of the key pharmaceutical and healthcare deals that took place in the LATAM region during the past five years. Furthermore, key deals are discussed from a domestic and global point of view.
- Current regulatory framework in various markets in LATAM including recent and/or ongoing developments that are expected to impact or influencing the industry are discussed. In-depth commentary on four countries in the region are included.
- Highly Insightful analyses on the deal making terms, strategic implications and synergies of recent deals activity in the LATAM pharmaceutical industry.
- Collaboration & Acquisition Strategies: Exhaustive discussion on the strategic implications and synergies of recent M&A and partnering activities. Case Studies of five deals are included in each deal category.
- Expert Insights on the corporate strategies of various drug companies seeking a competitive advantage in the pharmaceutical market place.
- Five major regional companies are profiled providing an in-depth analysis on their individual deal making strategies.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Annual Deals Analysis: M&A and Investments Trends - 2012
- Partnerships, Licensing, Investments and M&A Deals and Trends in Pharmaceuticals - Q4 2012
- Partnerships, Licensing, Investments and M&A Deals and Trends in Pharmaceuticals - Q1 2013
- Partnerships, Licensing, Investments and M&A Deals and Trends in Pharmaceuticals - Q3 2013
- Partnerships, Licensing, Investments and M&A Deals and Trends For November 2012 In Pharmaceuticals
- Partnerships, Licensing, Investments and M&A Deals and Trends For December 2012 In Pharmaceuticals
- Partnerships, Licensing, Investments and M&A Deals and Trends for February 2013 in Pharmaceuticals
- Partnerships, Licensing, Investments and M&A Deals and Trends for March 2013 in Pharmaceuticals
- Partnerships, Licensing, Investments and M&A Deals and Trends for January 2013 in Pharmaceuticals
- Partnerships, Licensing, Investments and M&A Deals and Trends for April 2013 in Pharmaceuticals
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)