New Materials market report from MarketLine: "Precious Metals & Minerals in South Africa"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/13/2013 -- Precious Metals & Minerals in South Africa industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the South Africa precious metals & minerals market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The precious metals & minerals market includes gold, silver, platinum, palladium, rhodium, and industrial and gem-quality diamonds.
- The South African precious metals & minerals market had total revenues of $20.8bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.4% between 2008 and 2012.
- Market production volume declined with a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of 13.4% between 2008-2012, to reach a total of 518.2 metric tons in 2012.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 5.2% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $26.7bn by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the precious metals & minerals market in South Africa
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the precious metals & minerals market in South Africa
Leading company profiles reveal details of key precious metals & minerals market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the South Africa precious metals & minerals market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the South Africa economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the South Africa precious metals & minerals market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the South Africa precious metals & minerals market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the South Africa precious metals & minerals market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Metals & Mining - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Alpha Minerals Inc. (ESO) - Metals and Mining - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Apollo Minerals Limited (AON) - Metals and Mining - Deals and Alliances Profile
- PepinNini Minerals Limited (PNN) - Metals and Mining - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Precious Metals & Minerals in Canada
- Precious Metals & Minerals in China
- Precious Metals & Minerals in Brazil
- Precious Metals & Minerals in Chile
- Precious Metals & Minerals in Russia
- Precious Metals & Minerals in Mexico