Fast Market Research recommends "Probiotics Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2019" from Markets and Markets, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/27/2014 -- Probiotics Market by Products (Functional Foods, Dietary Supplements, Specialty Nutrients, Animal Feed), Applications (Regular, Therapeutic, Preventive Health Care) & Ingredients (Lactobacilli, Bifidobacteria, Yeast) - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2019
The growing demand for functional food & beverage products and rising health awareness are acting as drivers for the probiotics market. This report estimates the market value of probiotic product and probiotic ingredients. In terms of geography, the report is segmented into Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, and Rest of the World (ROW). The probiotics market is broadly divided on the basis of application, product, and ingredient. With a huge market potential and growing consumer preference, the market is likely to witness remarkable growth in the coming years. The probiotic products segment included in this report are based on prevalent variants, that is, functional food & beverages, dietary supplements, specialty nutrients, and animal feed. The functional food & beverages cover dairy beverages, non-dairy beverages, baked products, fermented meat products, dry food products, and breakfast cereals.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report estimates the global probiotics market in terms of value ($million). The drivers, restraints, and opportunities of the probiotics market are also discussed in the report. The report includes the various development strategies of the market players such as product launches, expansion plans, mergers & acquisitions, partnerships, and collaborations.
BACTERIAL PROBIOTICS MARKET VALUE, BY SUBTYPE, 2014 VS 2019 ($MILLION)
Source: MarketsandMarkets Analysis
The figure above shows the trend of bacterial probiotics market value of 2014 and 2019. The bacterial probiotic is growing at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2014 to 2019. Bifidobacteria is the fastest growing subtype of bacterial probiotic. Lactobacilli dominated the bacterial probiotics market share. The other bacterial probiotics are growing with a less CAGR as compared to lactobacilli and bifidobacteria.
The companies enjoying significant market share are Yakult Honsha (Japan), Groupe Danone (France), Nestle SA (Switzerland), and Chr. Hansen (Denmark). Existing dominant players are leveraging their innovative capabilities and customer relations to commercialize novel products and increase their adoption. Top four players in the food encapsulation industry held a market share of around 60% signifying the participation of a large number of players in this market.
In order to provide a deeper understanding of the competitive landscape, the report profiles 10 key players of the probiotics market, and provides more than 70 market tables, categorized into geographic regions, products, ingredients, and applications.
The report segments the global probiotics consumption market into the following four segments:
- North America
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Baking Enzymes Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2019
- Nutraceutical Ingredients Marke - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Food Encapsulation Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Feed Enzyme Market By Type (Phytase, Protease & NSP), Sub-Type (Xylanase, Cellulase, Pectinase, a-glucanase & Mannase), & Application (Swine, Poultry, Ruminant, Aqua Feed & Others)-Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- MediPoint: Diagnostic Ultrasound Imaging - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Total Shoulder Replacement - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Hernia Repair - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
- Actuator Systems Market in Aviation - Market Analysis (Commercial Aviation And Defense Aviation Landing Gear, Flight Control, Electromechanical, Electrohydraulic, Pneumatic, Hydraulic, Mechanical) - Forecasts 2014 - 2019
- Advanced Wound Management Market to 2019 - Increasing Incidence of Diabetes Leading to Chronic Wounds in Emerging Countries will Drive Future Growth
- MediPoint: In-Vitro Colorectal Cancer Screening Tests - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts