Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/02/2014 -- In 2013, the third Buen Fin, a sales event held every year in late November which replicates the Black Friday model in the US, achieved positive results, with total spending growing by 16% on the previous event and sales amounting to Mx$173.6 million in only three days. Many consumers put Buen Fin on their calendars and during the event purchased large items, with refrigeration appliances being some of the most popular goods. The reason for this is that Buen Fin is associated with more...
Euromonitor International's Refrigeration Appliances in Mexico report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, format trends or distribution issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Built-in Refrigeration Appliances, Electric Wine Coolers/Chillers, Freestanding Refrigeration Appliances, Freezers, Fridge Freezers, Fridges.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Refrigeration Appliances market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Refrigeration Appliances in Venezuela
- Refrigeration Appliances in Denmark
- Refrigeration Appliances in Poland
- Refrigeration Appliances in Hungary
- Refrigeration Appliances in Germany
- Refrigeration Appliances in Japan
- Refrigeration Appliances in France
- Refrigeration Appliances in South Korea
- Refrigeration Appliances in China
- Refrigeration Appliances in Australia