Fast Market Research recommends "Retail Lending: Global Industry Guide" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/05/2014 -- Global Retail Lending industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value , and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Report Features and Benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global retail lending market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global retail lending market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key retail lending market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global retail lending market with five year forecasts
- Includes sections on 8 countries/regions including: Global, Europe, Asia-Pacific, France, Germany, Japan, United Kingdom, and United States
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The global retail lending market had total balances outstanding of $32,550.5bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.9% between 2008 and 2012.
The mortgage segment was the market's most lucrative in 2012, with total balances outstanding of $23,999.3bn, equivalent to 73.7% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 3.9% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $39,342.5bn by the end of 2017.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What was the size of the global retail lending market by value in 2012?
- What will be the size of the global retail lending market in 2017?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global retail lending market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global retail lending market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Banks: Global Industry Guide
- Online Retail: Global Industry Guide
- Apparel Retail - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Motorcycle Manufacturing: Global Industry Guide
- Oral Hygiene: Global Industry Guide
- Skincare: Global Industry Guide
- Functional Drinks: Global Industry Guide
- Health Care Equipment & Supplies: Global Industry Guide
- Retail Automation Market by POS Products (Kiosk, SCO, Cash Register, Receipt Printer, Currency Counter, Weight Scale, Barcode Reader), Supply Chain Products (Belt Conveyor, Scissor Lift, Electronic Shelf Label) & Geography (2013 - 2018)
- Car Manufacturing - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide