Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/10/2014 -- RTDs/high-strength premixes in Chile continued to record dynamic growth as consumers see the product as an excellent substitute for beer or spirits. Pisco is as much a traditional a drink in Chile as still red wine and high-strength premixes like pisco or mango sour are as commonly found at a business meeting as they are among mothers at a child's birthday party. Growth in RTDs/high-strength premixes as a whole was in line with that of the review period, growing by 9% in volume terms.
The leading company in RTDs/high-strength premixes in 2013 was Cooperativa Agricola Pisquera de Elqui SA, which narrowly leads the category with volume share of 48%.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
RTDs/high-strength premixes is expected to continue to record strong growth rates over the forecast period, as the consumer base expands and female consumers increasingly have the disposable incomes to treat themselves.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the RTDs/High-Strength Premixes industry in Chile with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the RTDs/High-Strength Premixes industry in Chile, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The RTDs/High-Strength Premixes in Chile market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market volume shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of RTDs/High-Strength Premixes in Chile?
- What are the major brands in Chile?
- Has the trend towards at-home entertaining had a positive impact on RTDs as consumers want to replicate the bar experience at home?
- How have RTDs performed in comparisons to High-strength premixes?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: High-Strength Premixes, RTDs.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Finland
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Greece
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Australia
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Latvia
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Denmark
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in the United Kingdom
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Estonia
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Ireland
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Sweden
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Bolivia