Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Sets/Kits in Saudi Arabia", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/28/2013 -- Growth for sets/kits was driven by a strong rise in the number of tourists visiting Saudi Arabia at the end of the review period. Following a sharp 61% rise in 2011 over the previous year, numbers rose by a further 10% in 2012 to reach 19.3 million in the year. A rise in the number of tourists visiting Saudi Arabia was driven by strong investment in Hajj facilities, with expanded roads and improved transportation, travel accommodation and consumer foodservice provision. Many of these tourists...
Euromonitor International's Sets/Kits in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Sets/Kits market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Hotels in China to 2016: Market Databook
- Hotels in Belgium to 2016: Market Databook
- Hotels in Argentina to 2017: Market Databook
- Hotels in the UAE to 2017: Market Databook
- Global Food Industry Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Food Industry
- Hotels in Switzerland to 2016: Market Databook
- Hotels in France to 2017: Market Databook
- Country Analysis Report: Denmark, In-depth PESTLE Insights
- Travel and Tourism in Germany: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Biosimilars in Developed Countries - Launch of Biosimilar mAbs in Europe and New Regulatory Pathways in the US to Spur Market Growth