Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Smokeless Tobacco in the US", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/13/2013 -- Smokeless tobacco has been present in the US since the earliest days of the country's founding. Native Americans and early settlers cultivated and traded chewing tobacco, which remained the most prevalent type of tobacco in the US until the early 20th Century, when cigarettes became more widespread. US-style moist snuff arose from the Swedish-style snus product brought over by Swedish settlers during the 19th Century, and is now the most common form of smokeless tobacco in the US. Dry snuff was...
Euromonitor International's Smokeless Tobacco in USA report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be the new legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Chewing Tobacco, Snuff.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Smokeless Tobacco market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Smokeless Tobacco in Denmark
- Smokeless Tobacco in Canada
- Smokeless Tobacco in Norway
- Smokeless Tobacco in Sweden
- Smokeless Tobacco in Tunisia
- Smokeless Tobacco in the Philippines
- Smokeless Tobacco in Germany
- Smokeless Tobacco in South Africa
- Smokeless Tobacco in Belarus
- Smokeless Tobacco in India