New Beverages market report from Euromonitor International: "Spirits in Japan"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/26/2013 -- Spirits contracted by 1% in total volume terms in 2012. This is mainly due to the continuous contraction of shochu, which accounts for 84% share of the category. The general trend of consumers to stay away from alcoholic beverages combined with the lack of innovative marketing activities led to the continuous contraction of shochu. In contrast to the declining trend of the overall category, many spirits such as whiskies, rum and tequila showed positive growth in 2012.
Euromonitor International's Spirits in Japan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Brandy and Cognac, Liqueurs, Other Spirits, Rum, Tequila (and Mezcal), Whiskies, White Spirits.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Spirits market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Slovakia to 2017
- The Future of the Spirits Market in the Netherlands to 2017
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Turkey to 2017
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Bulgaria to 2017
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Ukraine to 2017
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Indonesia to 2017
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Sweden to 2017
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Norway to 2017
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Canada to 2017