Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/12/2014 -- The decline which began in 2012 continued and energy drinks manufacturers tried to reignite the category with product innovation: new flavours, sugar free variants and less caffeine to avoid the extra chip tax. More natural product ingredients and extracts were used to try and improve the category's image and rid it of negative associations of being an unhealthy drink.
The combined share of Burn and Monster brands make Coca-Cola HBC Hungary Kft the largest energy drinks company with 17% value share in overall sports and energy drinks, and these products benefit from Coca-Cola's professional distribution and marketing knowledge. Hell Energy, owned by Hell Energy Magyarorszag Kft is the leading brand with 15% off-trade value share, placing the company second. Hell Energy's position can be attributed to its good quality and mid-priced positioning, new flavours and heavy advertising.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The future of sports and energy drinks is highly dependent on how manufacturers are able to adapt to the changing regulation and develop new product formulas that are considered healthier and more natural in terms of ingredients and positioning.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Sports and Energy Drinks industry in Hungary with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Sports and Energy Drinks industry in Hungary, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Sports and Energy Drinks in Hungary market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Sports and Energy Drinks in Hungary?
- What are the major brands in Hungary?
- What are key new sports and energy drinks launches and what impact impact did they have on #category#?
- Who are the key consumers of sports and energy drinks in Hungary?
- What time of day are sports and energy drinks most commonly consumed?
- What trends motivate people to drink sports and energy drink in Hungary?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Estonia
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Germany
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Italy
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Nigeria
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Indonesia
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Uruguay
- Sports and Energy Drinks in the United Kingdom
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Hungary
- Sports and Energy Drinks in the Philippines
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Israel