Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/05/2014 -- Starches and starch products market in Saudi Arabia sees 12% CAGR over 2007-2012 to reach SR1.9 billion in latter year. Industry quite concentrated as two largest companies represent 40% of total production. Starches and starch products industry predicted to see 11% CAGR over forecast period, fuelled by growing petrochemical and food processing industries. Demand for glucose and fructose could be adversely influenced over forecast period as Saudi consumers are expected to choose chocolate over sugar confectionery.
This Euromonitor industrial report provides unique data and analysis of Starches and Starch Products in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 1532. With this industrial report, you'll be able to explore in detail the entire industry from its sources of supply to its buyers.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The Starches and Starch Products in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 1532 report includes:
- Qualitative analysis of key industry trends and future developments in Saudi Arabia
- Analysis of market growth and industry performance
- Industry data including production data, imports, exports, industry buyers, suppliers, cost structure, bargaining power and profitability
- Attractiveness index that measures industry performance in both stable and challenging economic conditions
- Analysis of suppliers to the industry
- Analysis of buyers from the industry
The report will answer questions such as:
- What is the turnover of the industry?
- How much have salary levels changed over the last decade?
- What is the industry costs structure?
- How profitable is this industry?
- Who are the key customers of this industry?
- How many people are employed in the industry?
- What is the bargaining power of the industry with its suppliers and customers?
- How important are large enterprises in the industry?
Reasons to Get This Report
- Understand the structure of the industry from suppliers to buyers
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Benchmark performance against industry averages
- Identify growth opportunities
Product coverage: Glucose, Fructose and Residues of Starch Manufacture, Starches and Maize.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Starches and Starch Products in India: Industrial Report
- Starches and Starch Products in Russia: Industrial Report
- Starches and Starch Products in Brazil: Industrial Report
- Starches and Starch Products in Japan: Industrial Report
- Starches and Starch Products in Australia: Industrial Report
- Starches and Starch Products in South Korea: Industrial Report
- Starches and Starch Products in Indonesia: Industrial Report
- Starches and Starch Products in Turkey: Industrial Report
- Starches and Starch Products in Mexico: Industrial Report
- Alcohol and Starch/Sugar Enzyme Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018