Fast Market Research recommends "Steel in South America" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/02/2014 -- Steel in South America industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the South America steel market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The steel market consists of the production of crude steel in the stated country or region.
- The South American steel market had total revenues of $35.4bn in 2012, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -3.2% between 2008 and 2012.
- Market consumption volumes declined with a CARC of -0.7% between 2008 and 2012, to reach a total of 44.9 million units in 2012.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.5% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $38.1bn by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the steel market in South America
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the steel market in South America
Leading company profiles reveal details of key steel market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the South America steel market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the South America economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the South America steel market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the South America steel market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the South America steel market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- South American Iron & Steel Corp Ltd (SAY) - Metals and Mining - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Ethylbenzene Global Market to 2020 - Growth in South and Central America to Outpace China, While Asia-Pacific Continues to be the Major Volume Contributor
- Steel in South Korea
- Steel in North America
- Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA) Global Market to 2017 - Growth in the Asia-Pacific and North American Solar Panel Sectors to Drive Demand
- Forest Products in South America
- Aluminum in South America
- Metals & Mining - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Caprolactam Global Market to 2020 - Growth driven by Rising Demand from Nylon Fiber and Resin and Films Applications in China
- Acetic Acid Global Market to 2020 - Surge in VAM and PTA Sectors in Asia Pacific to Drive Global Demand