New Food research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/05/2014 -- An important trend that has affected the industry is the greatest interest shown by Ecuadorians to consume healthier products. This has opened new opportunities for companies like Terrafertil SA, which has focused on producing organic dehydrated snacks. Still, the lack of time assigned to eat properly at breakfast and lunch (and even dinner in some cases) leads consumers to eat whatever snack is available, and usually healthy snacks are not available at independent small grocers.
Euromonitor International's Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Ecuador report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Chips/Crisps, Extruded Snacks, Fruit Snacks, Nuts, Other Sweet and Savoury Snacks, Popcorn, Pretzels, Tortilla/Corn Chips.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Sweet and Savoury Snacks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in South Korea
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in South Africa
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Austria
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Ukraine
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Serbia
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Georgia
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Thailand
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Germany
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Croatia
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Hungary