Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/17/2014 -- Toys & Games in Canada industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Canada toys & games market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- The toys and games market consists of the total revenues generated through the sale of activity toys (including art and craft, building sets, learning and exploration, and sewing and hobby), dolls, games and puzzles (including jigsaw puzzles and card games), infant/pre-school (including intellectual growth education toys and other infant toys), plush (includes soft toys), outdoor & sports toys (includes outdoor games and sports such as cars and bicycles etc.) and other toys (including toys made of plastics, rubber, textile, die-cast miniature model toys and metal toys. This also includes action figures, youth electronics and boy character toys, which includes small racing cars etc.).
- The Canadian toys & games market had total revenues of $1.6bn in 2012, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.7% between 2008 and 2012.
- The activity toys segment was the market's most lucrative in 2012, with total revenues of $309.0m, equivalent to 18.9% of the market's overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 0.5% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $1.7bn by the end of 2017.
This Report Features:
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the toys & games market in Canada
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the toys & games market in Canada
Leading company profiles reveal details of key toys & games market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Canada toys & games market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Canada economy
Key Questions Answered:
What was the size of the Canada toys & games market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the Canada toys & games market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Canada toys & games market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
What are the main segments that make up Canada's toys & games market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Toys and Games in Thailand
- Toys and Games in Poland
- Toys and Games in Brazil
- Toys and Games in Indonesia
- Toys and Games in Japan
- Toys and Games in Malaysia
- Toys and Games in China
- Toys and Games in the Philippines
- Toys and Games in Romania
- Toys and Games in Italy