Fast Market Research recommends "UK Customer Satisfaction Index 2013 Electricals | Verdict Customer Report " from Verdict Research, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/04/2013 -- UK Customer Satisfaction Index 2013 for electricals is based around individual retailers and provides a highly detailed, data-rich overview of a retailer's customers, drawing on a nationwide survey of 6,000 shoppers each year.
Scope of this Report
- Measure and rank your performance in customer satisfaction in the sector and assess how this has changed using six years of history (2008-13).
- Includes ratings for price, range, quality, service, convenience, ambience, layout, and facilities. Use these to understand strengths and weaknesses.
- Identifies the biggest CSI winners and losers in electricals this year, highlighting those that pose the greatest threat to your business.
Despite Amazon improving on its electricals CSI score by 9 points, it has been pushed into third position by eBay, which did not feature in 2012. eBay has struck a chord with its shoppers in 2013, with a strong result for satisfaction in a number of categories.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The largest decline in CSI score this year has been for Tesco, with a fall of 30 points to 123. While the retailer has come top for facilities, it has performed particularly badly in range, quality, service and ambience.
The two Dixons fascias in the UK, Currys and PC World, have remained below average on their CSI electricals satisfaction rating. Currys' shoppers are actually less satisfied in 2013 than they were in 2012; though, PC World did not appear in 2012, as its score was too low.
Reasons to Get this Report
- What is driving satisfaction for different retailers in electricals? Which retailers have improved the most?
- What are your competitors' strengths and weaknesses and how can you exploit them by adapting your own strategies?
- How are drivers of satisfaction changing in terms of importance in the customers' eyes? What impact is the economy having on drivers of satisfaction?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Airport Retail Trends, 2012-2013
- Airport Retail Trends in Asia-Pacific, 2012-2013
- Global Hotel Industry Survey 2013: Technology Initiatives and Investment Decisions
- The UK Foodservice Operators' Business Sentiments and Spending Priorities 2013
- UK Customer Satisfaction Index 2013 Personal Care