New Construction market report from Business Monitor International: "United Kingdom Infrastructure Report Q2 2014"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/19/2014 -- Our forecasts for growth over 2013 came in just below the actual figure of 1.8% year-on-year growth in real terms. This bodes well for our 2014 forecasts which are premised on a recovery in the house building market as well as progress on a number of major infrastructure investments. The UK remains an attractive market for international investors and although criticised for poor implementation, the government's national infrastructure plan has many projects, which will provide a significant boost to the market. The government's 'Help to Buy' scheme is pushing developers to start building, and the Hinkley Point C nuclear reactor is very close to being built , subject to the outcome of an EU investigation. Our view that the railways sector will outperform in transport infrastructure after it gained more support after Network Rail's CP5 investment plan was approved by regulators and packages have been awarded. In light of these factors, we maintain our forecasts for 2.3% real growth in 2014.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Construction research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Construction and Mining Machinery Market in United Kingdom to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- United Kingdom Infrastructure Report Q1 2014
- United States Infrastructure Report Q1 2014
- Brazil Infrastructure Report Q2 2014
- United Kingdom Tourism Report Q2 2014
- United Kingdom Food & Drink Report Q2 2014
- United Kingdom Agribusiness Report Q2 2014
- United Kingdom Business Forecast Report Q2 2014
- United Kingdom Commercial Banking Report Q2 2014
- United Kingdom Power Report Q2 2014