Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/14/2014 -- Oilfield Communications Market [Upstream and Midstream Communications, Unified Communications, M2M Communications, Video Conferencing, WiMax, VSAT, Onshore and Offshore Communications] - Worldwide Market Forecast and Analysis (2014 - 2019)
The operational efficiency of oil exploration companies largely depends upon the ability of the oilfield operator, engaged in exploration and production process, to communicate field operational data to the control center and other facilities. As per the estimates of Digital Oilfields World Summit, by 2015, the digital oilfield market would grow by 40%. The adoption of digital oilfield technology must be supported by robust and effective communication network infrastructure. Intelligent use and integration of telecommunication networks are critical factors for establishing and developing efficient and dynamic communication network infrastructure.Reliable and robust communication infrastructure in remote and harsh oilfields enables better-informed decision making between offshore and onshore operations. It creates a virtual environment where effective communication and collaboration among experts can occur, regardless of where the experts are physically located.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The oilfield communications market research report is segmented into oilfield communication solutions, services, communication network technologies, and field site communication market. The oilfield communications market research report analyzes global adoption trends, future growth potential, key drivers, competitive outlook, restraints, opportunities, oilfield communications market ecosystem, and emerging technologies in this market.The report further presents regional opportunity plot analyses along with expected market size and forecast analyses for various subsegments of oilfield communications market, such as upstream, midstream, and downstream communications market. It also presents market forecast for emerging solutions in oilfield communications market, such as asset performance, machine-to-machine (M2M) communication, voice over Internet protocol (VoIP), WiMAX, pipeline supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) system, and unified communications.
MarketsandMarketsoilfield communications market report provides key insights on the market dynamics, industry trends, adoption trends, competitive landscape, and end-user analysis in oilfield communications market.
ERF Wireless Inc., a specialized provider of wireless and broadband product and service solutions, developed a high-speed wireless broadband network in the Eagle Ford Shale region of South Texas, U.S. The network offers robust terrestrial wireless network coverage for the Eagle Ford Shale region.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Computer Technology research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Speech Analytics Market - Worldwide Market Forecast (2014-2019)
- Demand Response Management System (DRMS) Market - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2014-2019)
- Image Recognition Market - Worldwide Market Forecast (2014-2019)
- Endpoint Security Market - Global Advancements, Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Embedded System Hardware, Software, Tools, and OS: Global Market Analysis and Forecast 2014-2019
- Enterprise Collaboration Market - Global Advancements, Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- M2M Satellite Communication Market - Worldwide Market Forecast and Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Passenger Information System Market - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- In-Building Wireless Market - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Network Configuration and Change Management (NCCM) Market - Global Advancements, Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)