Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/21/2014 -- Responding to an increasingly dire debt situation, the government in early 2013 passed the most comprehensive fiscal reform in many years, which created the most severe economic slowdown in a decade. The reform included a new VAT regime that eliminated exemptions on chocolate, pushing the price of products with this ingredient up. As a result of the price increases, chocolate-based flavoured powder drinks saw its weakest growth in four years.
Euromonitor International's Other Hot Drinks in Dominican Republic report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Flavoured Powder Drinks, Other Plant-based Hot Drinks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Other Hot Drinks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Czech Republic to 2017
- Other Hot Drinks Market in Czech Republic to 2017
- Other Hot Drinks in the Czech Republic
- Hot Drinks in the Czech Republic
- Other Hot Drinks Market in Italy to 2017
- Other Hot Drinks Market in Norway to 2017
- Other Hot Drinks Market in Hungary to 2017
- Other Hot Drinks Market in the UAE to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in the UK to 2017
- Other Hot Drinks Market in Canada to 2017