New Food market report from Business Monitor International: "Pakistan Food & Drink Report Q2 2014"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/09/2014 -- In the longer term, we expect that Pakistan will become an increasingly important investment destination from the demographic point of view, provided political issues are addressed successfully. Pakistan's population is increasing rapidly, with the World Bank forecasting it to rise from 180mn in 2012 to 212mn in 2022. Urbanisation rates are also increasing, albeit slowly.
Headline Industry Forecasts (local currency):
- 2014per capita food consumption growth = +10.1% year-on-year (y-o-y); compound annual growth rate (CAGR) to 2018 = +9.90%.
- 2014 soft drinks volume sales growth = +2.9% y-o-y; CAGR to 2018 = +3.2%.
- 2014 alcoholic drinks volume sales growth = +2.2% y-o-y; CAGR to 2018 = +4.3%.
- 2014 mass grocery retail sales growth = +11.9% y-o-y; CAGR to 2018 = +10.6%.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Germany Food & Drink Report Q2 2014
- Mexico Food & Drink Report Q2 2014
- Slovenia Food & Drink Report Q2 2014
- Vietnam Food & Drink Report Q2 2014
- Turkey Food & Drink Report Q2 2014
- Kuwait Food & Drink Report Q2 2014
- Colombia Food & Drink Report Q2 2014
- Brazil Food & Drink Report Q2 2014
- Indonesia Food & Drink Report Q2 2014
- Bahrain Food & Drink Report Q2 2014