New Energy market report from GlobalData: "Planned Oil Refineries - Global Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Capacity Forecasts to 2017"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/13/2012 -- "Planned Oil Refineries - Global Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Capacity Forecasts to 2017", is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists, offering comprehensive information on the planned oil refinery market. The report provides information on global and regional planned oil refinery capacities and also highlights key issues and trends in the global oil refinery market. The research provides analysis with a focus on planned oil refinery capacity growth by key companies and countries across various regions globally.
The global refining industry is in the midst of a shift away from the Atlantic Basin and towards growth in emerging markets framed by the Indian Ocean. This trend is likely to continue into the next decade as the economies in this region grow, albeit at slower paces than have been seen over the last decade. Changing demographics through the region and the emergence of a modestly affluent middle-class in both China and India should keep this super-region firmly in place as the global focus point for refined product demand growth.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- The report provides detailed information and analysis of planned oil refinery markets by country and regions.
- Planned oil refinery capacity for key countries and key companies including key refining units for the five regions of Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, north America and south and central America between 2012 and 2017
- Equity weighted capacities up to 2017, for key companies in the planned oil refinery market
Reasons to Get this Report
- Take prompt and effective business decisions supported by forecasts and well-researched analysis of the global planned oil refinery market
- Identify potential investment targets based on detailed information of key global planned refinery projects
- Plan future investments in refinery terminals by identifying planned projects
- Identify the most suitable geography to invest in new planned oil refinery projects
- Gain insights into the market shares held by key companies in each of the regional markets: Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, north America, and south and central America.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Planned Oil Refineries - Global Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Capacity Forecasts to 2016
- Planned LNG Terminals Market - Global Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Capacity Forecasts to 2017
- Top 10 Emerging Refining Markets - Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Capacity Forecasts to 2016
- Planned Oil and Underground Gas Storage Markets - Global Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Capacity Forecasts to 2015
- Refining Industry Outlook to 2015 - Global Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Planned Refineries
- Refining Industry Outlook, 2011 - Global Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Planned Refineries to 2015
- Refining Industry in Asia-Pacific - Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Capacity Forecasts to 2016
- Asia Pacific Refining Industry - Market Analysis, Capacity Forecasts and Competitive Landscape to 2015
- Top 10 Emerging Oil Storage Markets - Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Capacity Forecasts to 2016
- Refinery Fluid Catalytic Cracking Units - Global Market Analysis, Capacity Forecasts and Competitive Landscape to 2016
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)