Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/23/2012 -- GlobalData's new report, "Point-of-Care Diagnostics - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2018" provides key data, information and analysis on the global Point of Care (POC) diagnostics market. The report provides market landscape, competitive landscape and market trends information on the POC diagnostics market. The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting the market, and key analytical content on the market dynamics. The report also reviews the competitive landscape and technology offerings.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Key geographies covered include the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and Japan.
- Key segments covered include Clinical Chemistry, Immuno Chemistry and Hematology.
- Annualized market revenues data from forecast forward for seven years to 2018. Company shares data for 2011.
- Qualitative analysis of key market trends, market drivers, and restraints within point of care diagnostics market.
- The report also covers information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading pipeline products and technologies.
- Key players covered include F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Alere, Inc., Siemens Healthcare and Abbott Laboratories.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get this Report
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the POC diagnostics market globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return.
- What's the next big thing in the POC diagnostics market landscape? - Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global POC diagnostics market and the factors shaping it.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- In Vitro Diagnostics Market to 2018 - Consolidation, Decentralization and Demand for Genetic Testing to Shape the Competitive Landscape
- Wound Closure Devices - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2018
- Electrosurgical Devices Market - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2018
- Global Diagnostic Imaging Market Analysis & Forecasts to 2015
- Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2018
- Compression Therapy - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2018
- Clinical Chemistry Reagents, Analyzers and Test Kits - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2017
- Tumor Markers - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2017
- In-vitro and Companion Diagnostics Industry - 2010 Yearbook
- Global In Vitro Diagnostics Market Analysis and Forecasts to 2015