Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/05/2014 -- As in many consumer electronics categories, portable players has been severely affected by the economic crisis which has been in effect in Portugal since late 2008. Ongoing weak demand for portable media players led to volume sales of portable players declining by 14% in 2013. Regardless of the sustained willingness of Portuguese people to own the latest consumer electronics devices, the budgets of the majority of Portuguese people for non-essential items have been squeezed to the absolute...
Euromonitor International's Portable Players in Portugal report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the in-home, portable and in-car consumer electronics products markets at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: E-Readers, Portable Media Players.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Portable Players market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Portable Players in Indonesia
- Portable Players in Norway
- Portable Players in Vietnam
- Portable Players in Turkey
- Portable Players in the Philippines
- Portable Players in South Korea
- Portable Players in the US
- Portable Players in Greece
- Portable Players in Italy
- Portable Players in Saudi Arabia