Recently published research from Markets and Markets, "PTFE Market - Trends & Forecasts to 2018", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/07/2014 -- PTFE Market By Form ( Granular, Fine, Aqueous Dispersion, Micronized), By Application (Industrial Goods, Coating, Filled PTFE), By End Industry (Chemical, Automotive, Medical, Food, Textile, & Others), By Geography - Trends & Forecasts to 2018
PTFE has found a wide acceptance in various end industries, on account of its distinguished properties in comparison to other materials. On the basis of application areas, the market of PTFE can be broadly segmented into industrial goods, coatings, filled PTFE, and others. Though industrial goods and coatings are the major PTFE applications and serve an array of industries due to their various properties and performance advantages, Filled PTFE is an emerging market and the demand for the same is growing at good pace.
Asia-Pacific is the biggest market of PTFE, consuming nearly half of the total global demand for PTFE, and also the fastest growing market after ROW region. There is a lot of scope in the Asia-Pacific market due to strong and up surging manufacturing and industrial base, which are the major end consumers of PTFE. Additionally, need for high performance material for medical and textile laminates industry is pushing the demand for premium quality PTFE at a considerable pace in the region. With the emerging technological developments and innovations in the region, the demand growth for PTFE may further augment at a high pace.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Currently, the penetration of PTFE is increasing in automotive, medical, and electronics end industry at a very high pace around the globe. Automotive, as an end industry is strong in all the regions while chemical processing industry demand is traditional and dominant. The key drivers for increasing demand of PTFE in all the sectors are growing demand due to emerging application in medical industry and continuous industrial expansions in Asia-Pacific. On the other hand, upcoming trend of PTFE property modifications on the basis of specific requirements that is mPTFE and increasing consumption of expanded PTFE (ePTFE) in membrane market and other applications are the major upcoming opportunities in the market, and technological developments, and innovations are identified as key strategies to capitalize on these opportunities.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Seed Treatment Market - Global Trends, Forecasts & Technical Insights up to 2018
- Adsorbents Market - Global Trends and Forecasts to 2018
- Amino Resin Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Advanced Functional Material Market For Low Carbon Applications - Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018
- Feed Enzyme Market By Type (Phytase, Protease & NSP), Sub-Type (Xylanase, Cellulase, Pectinase, a-glucanase & Mannase), & Application (Swine, Poultry, Ruminant, Aqua Feed & Others)-Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Butadiene Market & Its Derivatives (SBR, PBR, ABS, SB Latex, Adiponitrile, NR, & Others) Market, by Applications & Geography - Trends and Forecasts to 2018
- Cold Insulation Market By Types (Fiber Glass, Polyurethane Foam, Polystyrene Foam, Phenolic Foam & Others) & Application (HVAC, Refrigeration, Oil & Gas, Chemicals & Others) Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018
- Calcium Propionate Market by Applications (Bakery, Feed, Dairy, Meat & Processed Meat & Other Food Products) & by Regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, The Middle East & Africa) - Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Geosynthetics Market By Types & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Pressure Sensitive Adhesives Market by Technology (Water-Based, Solvent-Based, Hot Melt & Radiation), by Application (Industrial Tapes, Specialty Tapes, Medical Tapes, Labels, Graphics & Others) & by Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018