Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/03/2014 -- RTDs/high-strength premixes sales were driven by the increasing unpopularity of spirits as consumers switched to light alcohol. RTDs/high-strength premixes is subject to a higher excise tax rate than beer and cider/perry in Estonia, and therefore the prices of RTDs/high-strength premixes are also higher. Consumers consider these products as a very convenient alternative to mixing cocktails from spirits. RTDs/high-strength premixes volume sales are affected by Finnish tourists who purchase these products very often, especially spirit-based RTDs.
Saku Olletehase was the leading player with a 36% share of total volume sales in 2012 in RTDs/high-strength premixes. A Le Coq Tartu Brewery followed in second position with 34% of total volume sales and Liviko accounted for 9% of total volume sales in 2012. Saku Olletehase and A Le Coq Tartu Brewery offer a wide range of spirit-based RTDs and their success is attributable to a good balance between price and quality. Saku Olletehase and A Le Coq Tartu Brewery's most popular RTDs/high-strength premixes brands are Saku Long Drink and Gin Long Drink, respectively.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
RTDs/high-strength premixes volume and value sales are expected to post rather strong performances over the forecast period due to increasing purchasing power and the fact that consumers are trading up to premium products. RTDs/high-strength premixes is expected to begin reaching maturity at the end of forecast period and sales growth is likely to start to cool after 2017.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the RTDs/High-Strength Premixes industry in Estonia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the RTDs/High-Strength Premixes industry in Estonia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The RTDs/High-Strength Premixes in Estonia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market volume shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of RTDs/High-Strength Premixes in Estonia?
- What are the major brands in Estonia?
- Has the trend towards at-home entertaining had a positive impact on RTDs as consumers want to replicate the bar experience at home?
- How have RTDs performed in comparisons to High-strength premixes?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: High-Strength Premixes, RTDs.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Latvia
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Italy
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in the Netherlands
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Slovakia
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Romania
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Brazil
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Taiwan
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Finland
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Israel
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in the Philippines