New Food market report from Euromonitor International: "Searching for the Sweet Spot: Opportunities for Sugar and Chocolate Confectionery"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/16/2013 -- As one of the most widely consumed processed food items in the world, the confectionery market often acts as a wider indicator for the packaged food sector. In this global briefing, Euromonitor International looks at the economic challenges facing the world of confectionery and the opportunities that exist in both developed and emerging markets. The report finishes with a unique look into the differing cost structures of confectionery manufacturers in different parts of the world.
Euromonitor International's Searching for the Sweet Spot: Opportunities for Sugar and Chocolate Confectionery global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the Packaged Food market, highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends and identifies the leading companies and brands. It also offers strategic analysis on driving packaged food industry trends like health and wellness, premiumisation, convenience and value-for-money and how those trends influence factors like new product developments, packaging innovations, retail distribution and retail pricing both historically and into the future.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Baby Food, Bakery, Canned/Preserved Food, Chilled Processed Food, Confectionery, Dairy, Dried Processed Food, Frozen Processed Food, Ice Cream, Impulse and Indulgence Products, Meal Replacement, Meal Solutions, Noodles, Nutrition/Staples, Oils and Fats, Pasta, Ready Meals, Sauces, Dressings and Condiments, Snack Bars, Soup, Spreads, Sweet and Savoury Snacks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Packaged Food market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Confectionery Market in Slovakia to 2017
- The Future of the Confectionery Market in Indonesia to 2017
- The Future of the Confectionery Market in Venezuela to 2017
- The Future of the Confectionery Market in Finland to 2017
- The Future of the Confectionery Market in South Africa to 2017
- The Future of the Confectionery Market in Hong Kong to 2017
- The Future of the Confectionery Market in the Netherlands to 2017
- The Future of the Confectionery Market in Thailand to 2017
- The Future of the Confectionery Market in South Korea to 2017
- The Future of the Confectionery Market in Hungary to 2017
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)