Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Smokeless Tobacco Products 2013", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/05/2013 -- While cigarettes have been declining, moist snuff has been growing as a tobacco product. Smokeless tobacco is perceived as safer and can also be used where smoking is banned, but can it overcome its limited global footprint and compete with "reduced harm" nicotine products which imitate cigarettes.
Euromonitor International's Smokeless Tobacco Products 2013 global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the Tobacco market, highlighting major industry trends and categories as well as the factors affecting operating environment. It identifies the leading companies and brands, offers impartial, strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, legislative restrictions or pricing influences. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and where it is headed.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Cigarettes, Cigarettes Including RYO Stick Equivalent, Cigars, Smokeless Tobacco, Smoking Tobacco.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Tobacco market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the UK Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging to 2017
- The Future of Indonesia Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging to 2017
- Smokeless Tobacco in Canada
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in Ireland to 2017
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in Slovakia to 2017
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in Hungary to 2017
- The Future of Germany Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging to 2017
- Autoimmune Disorders - Pipeline Review, H1 2013
- Autoimmune Disorders - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Type 2 Diabetes - Pipeline Review, H1 2013
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)