New Beverages market report from MarketLine: "Soft Drinks in New Zealand"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/19/2013 -- Soft Drinks in New Zealand industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the New Zealand soft drinks market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The soft drinks market consists of retail sale of bottled water, carbonates, concentrates, functional drinks, juices, RTD tea and coffee, and other soft drinks.
- The New Zealand soft drinks market had total revenues of $1.4bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.5% between 2008 and 2012
- Market consumption volumes increased with a CAGR of 4.8% between 2008 and 2012, to reach a total of 682.7 million liters in 2012.
- The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 6.1% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $1.9bn by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the soft drinks market in New Zealand
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the soft drinks market in New Zealand
Leading company profiles reveal details of key soft drinks market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the New Zealand soft drinks market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the New Zealand economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the New Zealand soft drinks market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the New Zealand soft drinks market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the New Zealand soft drinks market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Targeting Adult Consumer Needs in Soft Drinks
- Soft Drinks in New Zealand
- Global Trends and Consumption Demographics in Soft and Hot Drinks
- Soft Drinks in Russia
- Carbonated Soft Drinks in New Zealand - a Snapshot (2013)
- Sports and Energy Drinks in New Zealand
- Fruit/Vegetable Juice in New Zealand
- Carbonated Soft Drinks (retail) in New Zealand - a Snapshot (2012)
- Soft Drinks in Japan
- Soft Drinks in Indonesia